Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chris courtenay Win's Free flow comp




Team rider/Mate Chris Courtenay sent me an email the other day
to say Gday and fill me in on whats been happening on his USA
trip.

Hey Steve USA is sick just been riding heaps and swimming at
the Local Pool
Today i hit the freeflow comp today was fun as shit!
Just got a New bike and setup from Christoph From Mankind
I didnt check untill i built it up this morning but they
sent me the New Forward forks which have a super low steerer
tube designed for Brakeless riding so i couldnt run brakes
I ended up getting 1st soo stoked!
brakeless is fun but cant wait to put them back on!
also attached a pic from today!
you can almost see through my shirt sooo hot in orlando! hah.
That means i won an entry for the Dew tour Qualifier
Peaceout!

Above is a Recent little Vid he sent me
from In greenville

No comments: